Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SunriseT1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2012, 04:24 AM
    Money Fraud
    I have a photo of a person, met him on a dating site and he introduce himself as George Nicholas. I don't believe that it is his name and have a positive feeling that this photos were used by another person. I want to know who this person on the photo really is. Is there a way to find that out?
    MeganMoo13 Posts: 51, Reputation: 3

Jul 16, 2012, 04:32 AM
    I don't think so, the only way really is webcam or meeting up (but always be careful with that). Anyone can put any name, pic and info or any website.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 16, 2012, 04:53 AM
    Even if you could, the photo could be a random photo taken off the Internet and have nothing to do with the perp.

If you were scammed by this person report it to the police.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have been charge for fraud under 5000 and utter a fraud documents, [ 4 Answers ]

I have been charge with fraud under 5000 and utter fraud documents,the police said that I transfer a car into someone name with out there permision.I told them I had the car selling and a family friend wanted it to buy, so we agree on a price they told me to transfer the car in there name and ...

Marriage Fraud Fraud re:Fam. Code, 2210(d) [ 2 Answers ]

I thought that getting married for the second time would be better than the first marriage... Boy, was I wrong!! Fraud (Fam. Code, § 2210(d)). My second wife and I are currently going through an annulment/divorce. Right after her green card restrictions were lifted, my wife immediately...

Fraud withdrawing deceased money [ 5 Answers ]

Is it fraud if a wife withdraws money from her dead husbands personal accoun?

Bank taking money from me to cover fraud [ 3 Answers ]

I was a victim of fraud and I need help find some laws that proctect victims from the bank taking all your money to cover the fraud. The fraud was getting paid by fraud money orders for collection work for KP Antquies& Company. I have four kids and a farm to run and right now the bank is taking...

View more questions Search