Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lemus1970 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2012, 03:54 AM
    80Âīs french music
    Back in 1983 one of my cousins brought me back a tape of a French pop music group, unfortunately after lending it out all the time, never got it back. I honestly cannot remember the name of the band, all I do remember is the artwork of the albumīs cover. A little girl sitting on a stair ( outside in the street) full of make up, smoking a cigarette and a handbag hanging on her shoulder. I hope that there is anyone out there, who can tell me the name of this awesome band. Would really appreciated, thanks. Truly yours Lemus1970

Check out some similar questions!

French canadian music of the 80s? [ 1 Answers ]

She's a french artist from the 80's I think" minuoe" or something like that

French male artist , 80's music [ 1 Answers ]

I have been looking for a french male Artist that had a popular song in the 80's I remember some words of the song in french, it says " this moi ou tu vie et tu dores " and I also remember his video clip of the song , he was in it . There was a seen under the rain of him , and there was another...

What is I love music in french? [ 3 Answers ]

Help me? Its for my homeowrk :(

French movie classical music animation [ 1 Answers ]

I can't recall the name of this film, showed orchestra and animations while they played, cat looking at old building, lonely satyr, etc.

Breaker for 80A RV Panel [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I just bought a RV panel from home depot (Connecticut Electric 80 Amp RV Panel with 50A & 30A Receptacles, Breakers & GFCI Duplex - CESMPSC75GRHR at The Home Depot). From the length of my run (100 some odd feet) and the amperage it appears I need to run 3 #4 THHN wires in 1 1/4" conduit with...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.