Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Matt trosper Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2012, 09:32 PM
    What is this bug
    It looks like a big cockroach with long antennas and a tail like antena and pinchers like scorpions
    gnahcd Posts: 215, Reputation: 39

Jul 16, 2012, 10:52 PM
    Whip scorpion?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How can I tell if bug bites are parasites from within my body or bug buts found home? [ 2 Answers ]

I am finding EVERYWHERE what looks like a piece of tobacco (under magnifying glass, definitely not tobacco). Small sliver-like brown (they look like tiny cigars) pieces of what can only be described as burnt ground beef or coffee grounds everywhere. Also, my cat has ear mites and is being...

Who knows this bug ? [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, I live in Belgium and since a couple of years my parents (living in a small rural village) are plagued with this red bug. I have never seen it anywhere else. Maybe it has come along with some exotic plant ? It lives in dead leaves and mostly crawls around, but when you blow it away...

What is this bug? [ 3 Answers ]

Sorry to ask another bug question, but ever since we moved, our backyard has become a bug museum. Anyone know what kind of bug this is? It was the size of my thumb and was crawling across my patio after the rainfall.

What is this bug? [ 18 Answers ]

So a month ago or soI was sleeping and at the corner of my eye, I saw something crawling. This little guy popped up http://i35.tinypic.com/2ppfs05.jpg I killed the darn thing. I didn't know what it was, So last night... Same thing happen... SAME ONE COMES ...

Is this a bug? [ 1 Answers ]

While installing fairy lights into our Kitchen strip-light last night, my housemate (an electrician) was baffled after removing the metal base; he found a strange device connected to the live feed by two black wires. He cut it out with no adverse effects on the light function. We've lived in this...

View more questions Search