Ask
    bombdiggity626 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2012, 08:46 PM
    Weight loss...
    I'm 11. 5 foot 1. 109 pounds. Wants to be 70 in two months
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Jul 15, 2012, 09:50 PM
    39 pounds in two months? That is not healthy. You are 11 and you are still growing. Eat a healthy diet, watch your sweets and snacks, exercise, and you will continue to grow into a healthy teenager.

Jul 16, 2012, 09:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by teacherjenn4 View Post
    39 pounds in two months? That is not healthy. You are 11 and you are still growing. Eat a healthy diet, watch your sweets and snacks, exercise, and you will continue to grow into a healthy teenager.
    I do. If I stay above 90 pounds I will not get bullied. I do everything you told me to do...

Jul 16, 2012, 09:29 AM
    I seriously need help...
    I want to lose weight. Any weight lose advice anyone could give me. I am 109 pounds and 5feet and 1inch. I just turned 11 and will be starting middle school soon, of roughly 2 months... I want to fit in and not be bullied, I just last year became popular and I do not want to be one of the loser kids at school justt because I am over 85 pounds. Please help.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 16, 2012, 09:38 AM
    According to my calculations, you are already underweight at l09 lbs. normal is 114 lbs. If you go any lower then that you will be sacrificing good health just to fit in with the anorexias. You won't get any tips off me on how to go skinnier. By the way, are you in track and field at school ? Do you do any sports at all?

I noticed you had already posted this question once before received only one answer, which was just about the same as mine.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Jul 16, 2012, 01:52 PM
    Speak with your parents and you can also speak with your Dr. If you are eating right and exercising, then you are doing great! Don't worry about what other people say about your weight. The bullying should not be tolerated. You need to bring that up with your teachers, counselors, and parents. It is against the law, and you do not need to worry about that at school.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cardio vs weight training-which is more effective for quick weight loss? [ 4 Answers ]

I know most everyone makes a big deal about the "fat burning" cardio, but I also know that having a high % of lean muscle bumps up the metabolism, and burns fat faster. If you're working out hard with the weights, you are getting the old heart pumping too. What would be a good regimen for someone...

Weight loss, making my own weight loss journal [ 2 Answers ]

I am 15 and I want to lose weight and make my own weight loss journal. What are some things I sholud keep trak of? And shloud there be things I sholud add as I start, like look at taking vitmins.

What weight loss program helps you detoxify and loss weight at a good rate? [ 2 Answers ]

I want to detoxify my body and loss weight healthily and rapidly. I want to lose 80 lbs by the end of the year.. . I did south beach and I lost about 50 pounds in not even 3 months. :)

Weight loss and weight training [ 5 Answers ]

I need to lose 12 to 14 pounds I gained during the past months as a result of anxiety and not having the time to work out. I used to be fashion model thin, probably because of genes, but after having to eat precious little during a long stay in Thailand, I couldnīt eat the food there - I got...

View more questions Search