Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carmenchita9 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2012, 06:46 PM
    First time buying a road bike
    Hi! I am new to this... I am trying to buy a road bike and I am a little stuck on the sizing. I am female, 5'6. I really like a bike a checked online and the specs state that fits women 4'10 to 5'5, it is a Giordano 1.6 Women's Road Bike-700c, 17 inch frame. My question is will I fit in the bike eve though I am 5'6 inches? I think I need a 53 cm bike and this is 52cm... any advise will be appreciated =)
    jonnyjjjj Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2013, 08:27 AM
    The difference between an inch or two shouldn't matter to much/ once you ride the same bike every day for a week, it should end as the same comfort level. Usually applying to performance bikes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Suggest most comfort bike 4backpain a new bike,like cbz xtreme double disk [ 1 Answers ]

I'm ajay goyal from chd.I hv backpain and want to buy a most comfortable and safe bike in 70000,invested in cbz xtreme double disk.suggest any other or support detail.

Car accident with bike. No insurance no registeration. Not paid road tax. [ 0 Answers ]

I was driving my car when a two wheeler came from the left and hit my car. The guy on the bike was thrown onto my front glass which got completely cracked. The guy wokeup and drank some water. The police came to the spot and seized both the vehicles. The guy was taken to a hospital in madurai in...

Tips for road bike [ 3 Answers ]

Any tips on road bike will be appreciated. I'd like to know mainly about keeping balance. I have a new bike. I've used it once last week and my body was super tired the next 2 days. (2 miles only). It is way different than a mountain bike. Why?

Road Bike [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a distance race bike. I am training for a triathlon. I have found some really cheap bikes on bikesdirect.com. There is a nice 24 speed for 450. The specs are all right too. I was wondering if there are cheaper, possibly nicer, bikes that are good for distance riding.

View more questions Search