Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Guatauro2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2012, 06:44 PM
    Dad now wants to see almost 2 yr old daughter after mother files for child support
    Hello,

After my cousin tells her borfriend she is pregnant, he threatens to break-up with her if she does not abort. She tell him she will keep her baby and he leaves. He never tried contacting her while pregnant nor after the baby was born. She recently filed for child support and he now wants to see her almost 2 year old daughter with his wife present. He does not love her. Does paying (forced) child support give him visitation rights? If so, can she ask for full custody (no visitation rights for the dad)? My cousin has not received a dime. He abandoned them. What can she do?

Check out some similar questions!

Can I claim my daughter on taxes, never married to her mother, pay child support [ 4 Answers ]

I pay child support, and from what I pay, I pay about 70% of her costs, and her mother pays 30%, as determined by the court. I have joint custody, and see my daughter a couple times a week, and 2 overnights a month. Do I have a right to claim her on my Taxes at least every other year. I live in...

Mother collecting child support, when my daughter lives with me Friday-Tuesday [ 3 Answers ]

My daughter lives with me from Friday till Tuesday, most of the time more often. For school my daughter and my daughters' sister *(her sister is not my child)* have been at my address which is my fathers' & mine, for I live with him full time.

Paying child support; daughter does not live with mother [ 2 Answers ]

My husband has joint custody of his 16 year old daughter. He pays child support which is automatically taken out of his paycheck and is deposited into her mother's bank account. The problem is that for almost a year, his daughter has not been living with her mother. The daughter lives with her...

Father paying child support to mother when daughter lives with dad's grandparents [ 9 Answers ]

My husband and I don't know what to do he has a 15 year old daughter who lives with my husband's parents, she been living with them since 1994 when child services gave temporary custody to my husbands mom until the mom felt ready to get custody back. My husband didn't have the custody because he...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.