Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    desndestiny123 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2012, 05:50 PM
    Affair with married man
    Wondering should I wait and how long. The guy I'm having an affair with is in a bad marriage. The wife is very unappreciative and she has currently moved out. He is getting a divorce. But now he has distance himself from me. Stating he need time to heal and he is conflicted right now.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 15, 2012, 05:53 PM
    The best thing to do is to wait for the divorce to be final. Then he will need time to heal from this bad relationship before jumping into another one.

Jul 15, 2012, 06:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    The best thing to do is to wait for the divorce to be final. Then he will need time to heal from this bad relationship before jumping into another one.
    Thanks its killing me to wait but I also know its for the best. He really is a great guy and I hope he heals in time before I move on.
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Jul 15, 2012, 06:21 PM
    I wholeheartedly agree with J.

Give him time. If he is a great guy as you described him, it will be worth the wait.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jul 15, 2012, 07:03 PM
    Was he conflicted when you were having the affair? The finalizing of things must be getting to him

Jul 15, 2012, 07:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Homegirl 50 View Post
    Was he conflicted when you were having the affair? The finalizing of things must be getting to him
    That's the same thing I thought about when he stated that. The sad part is he my boss and we have to see each other on a daily basis.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A married woman had an affair with another married man and got pregnant [ 28 Answers ]

If a person is married and she has an affair with a married man and she get pregnant and refuse to put the married man she had an affair with on child support can she take out an abondonment warrant out on him."

View more questions Search