Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lolluvya9 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2012, 02:46 PM
    I want to move in with my gram... But what do I do??
    Heyy guys I need some help. You see I really want to move in with my gram. But I am really afraid her and my mom and step dad will not agree. So any tips or tricks. Whitch one should I ask first. And I really want to before the new school year. So if you have any thing, could you please help?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 15, 2012, 03:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lolluvya9 View Post
    Heyy guys I need some help. You see I really want to move in with my gram. But I am really afraid her and my mom and step dad will not agree. So any tips or tricks. Whitch one should I ask first. And I really want to before the new school year. So if you have any thing, could you please help?

Heyy, we need to know where you are.

So you are going to ask your Grandmother if you can move in with her but you think she's not in agreement with you moving in. You believe your mother and stepfather also won't agree.

All you can do is ask and explain why.

Why would you ask your "parents" before you work out the details with your Grandmother?

EDIT: You answered someone who asked this same question. Follow your own advice, which is sound. https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/other-...ml#post3196564

Jul 15, 2012, 03:44 PM
    No no I did ask my gram a little while ago she said it would be okay only if I asked my parents I thought people could help me not tell me that there is no help for me. :'(

Jul 15, 2012, 03:47 PM
    I have tried that I thought I could come up with some other aweser to help them and my little sister awensered that only because I forgot to log out sooooo.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 15, 2012, 03:56 PM
    I have tried that i thought i could come up with some other aweser to help them and my little sister awensered that only because i forgot to log out sooooo.

You are aware that you agreed that no one else would use your account and user name, right?

Remember to log off.

Follow your "little sister's" advice. I find it odd that she posted on the same subject but okay...
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 15, 2012, 04:01 PM
    No no i did ask my gram a little while ago she said it would be okay only if i asked my parents i thought people could help me not tell me that there is no help for me. :'(
    The law says your parents control you. So you need to get their permission. You also need your gram's approval. Sorry we can't tell you something that isn't accurate.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How Long A Sentence For A 1/2 Gram Of Herion? [ 0 Answers ]

My Fiancé dealt a bundle (10 bags/less then 1/2 a gram) of heroin to an undercover back on Aug. 11th, 2009 - a charge was filled on Jan. 25th, 2010... my first question is isn't there a Statute Of Limitations in regards to how long a charge can be filed in a case like this? If there is - how long...

Measuring volume of balloon by gram scale [ 4 Answers ]

How do you measure the volume of balloon by using a gram scale?

View more questions Search