Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    diddydawn67 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2012, 02:26 PM
    Ghosts Dead Flies
    I was at a party yesturday and 2 times hours apart dead fies fell from the sky and landed right in front of ome on the table does that mean anything?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 15, 2012, 02:44 PM
    I'd guess that someone there or next door was zapping flies with spray or some other fly killer.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jul 15, 2012, 03:16 PM
    I'm with Joypulv. The flies most likely had contact with a residual type of pesticide... which does not kill the bugs on contact. I would not look at this as paranormal at all.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Drain Flies/Sewer Flies [ 24 Answers ]

We moved into this house almost 1 yr ago. At first I didn't notice the flies. We have a shower stall in our bathroom that is in our room. We noticed a leak and stopped using it. Someone mentioned that I should still pour water down the drain, is this true? Our sump pump is in the basement next...

Is it possible for good ghosts to protect me from the bad ghosts? I'm scared. [ 6 Answers ]

Okay, It's been happening for years now.. but more now than ever. I forgot to add my last one, that 2 people have answered, this "whatever it is" has been with me in 3 different homes... 3 whole different cities. I've heard them, felt them, and seen them. Doing good and bad to me. Trapping me...

Obama rating may drop like dead flies [ 11 Answers ]

Obama swatted at a fly during a TV interview. PETA is now upset with him because he should have a critter cage that he could do the humane thing and catch them so they can be released later unharmed. Can you imagine everybody on TV or where ever carrying around critter cages and running around...

Why flies coming from under floorboards what flies [ 1 Answers ]

Have recently had a problem with sewage leaking under the house this caused my home to be infested with sewage flies had the sewage leak fixed and my floor boards ripped up the sewage removed and the area sanitised then the floor relayed had no flies for about a week but we are now getting some...

View more questions Search