Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 20, 2012, 03:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dishe hara mon View Post
    i have a genetic skin problem that is called Lichen planus on my left knee...:-) i didn't even know that for me its a genetic curse, before few weeks i was told the truth by my parents. while telling my parents were more upset looking than me.....:-)so its better not to cheat anybody feeling impossible love for them, i hope so..:-)@ chiradeep

Have you researched lichen planus? Do you have any idea how common it is, the treatment, the extent and span of the disease, particularly in 2012? My late husband was a Doctor of Pharmacy - this is a classic textbook case.

So, again, I'm asking you how lichen planus on your left knee is keeping you from having sex or finding happiness.

How are you cheating anyone?

Or haven't you researched lichen planus or treated with a Physician or something else - ?
    dishe hara mon Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2012, 03:38 PM
    Probably in this point, I don't want to be happy... ive realized that pain is all I can and will get forever... I can't really think any thing right now, sorry.. ;-(my head is screwed up by thinking so much...
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 20, 2012, 04:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dishe hara mon View Post
    probably in this point, i don't wanna be happy.....ive realized that pain is all i can and will get forever...i can't really think any thing right now, sorry..;-(my head is screwed up by thinking so much.....
    I said it the first time I answered you and I'll say it again - you need professional help. Something here is not right. Even you can see that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Forgiveness is the key to happiness speak the truth, love, trust and obey. [ 0 Answers ]

Can u convert this to sanskrit for me

Does anybody knows the truth? [ 43 Answers ]

Whom of you can tell surely what kind of religion is the rightest one?

Should I tell him the truth [ 2 Answers ]

This guy Im really into and haven't known where I stand with him because of lack of contact from him texts me on Friday, says he's missed me, he understands he should have been intouch earlier, hopes I want to see him again as he will be upset if I don't. What did I do, tell him I didn't think he...

Tell me the truth [ 15 Answers ]

okay I can take the truth so lay it on me! I have been seeing this guy for about 4 months well we only hang out when we are drinking or at the bars. My first problem is how that is the only time we ever hang out. Why can't he ask me to hang out during normal hours doing normal things?? I asked him...

Isn't it the truth? [ 2 Answers ]

*Joe Smith started the day early having set his alarm clock** (MADE IN JAPAN**)** for **6am**. While his coffeepot**(**MADE IN **CHINA**)** was perking, he shaved with his electric razor** (**MADE IN **HONG KONG**).**He put on a dress shirt** (**MADE IN **SRI LANKA**), designer jeans** (**MADE IN...

View more questions Search