Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mmalexnader1209 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2012, 01:31 PM
    Plumber in tucson az
    Yes hello how are you doing to today I move into a new house first when I moved in my washer machine Darin would not drain the land lord told me to put some Darin o into the Darin so I did still not working next what happen was when I use the garbage disposal it come up into the shower third now the toilet dose not flush and is coming up in to the shower when we do try to flush and I have to spend like 20 minutes to plunge the toilet just so it will go down it smell so bad d in my house
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Jul 15, 2012, 02:13 PM
    Hi MMalexnader1209

You call the landlord and tell him that the main drain is clogged and will need to be snaked to clear the drain... that, or if the home has a septic tank it could be time to pump it out!

Call the landlord. It is his responsibility under most circumstances to fix this issue!

Good luck!

Mark

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What was the address for abc tec. And trade school in tucson az [ 2 Answers ]

What was the address for abc tec. And trade school in tucson az

Turquoise ring from Tucson, AZ [ 0 Answers ]

I have a turquoise man's ring that was purchased in Tucson, AZ sometime in the early 1970s. It has the initials RC with a line under the intials on the inside of the ring. Would like to know if the initals are for the jewelry maker or if it is a sterling silver marking. Can anyone help with this...

2007 tucson [ 1 Answers ]

Shimmy front wheels had balanced still happening

Problems with roommate in Tucson Az [ 12 Answers ]

Hi there, Hope you can help me guide my 21-year-old she has roommate problems. Is there anyone or anywhere she can go to get help?

Tucson AZ how is it might move there [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am considering moving to Tucson AZ. How is it there. Is the summers scourching like phoenix? What kind of life style is there. For example, rushed, relaxed, etc. What about the rent, here you can find something decent for 700-800$. And most important, jobs? Is there a lot of oppurtunity...

View more questions Search