Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rjhen239 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2012, 01:23 PM
    I need an answer.. pleaseee..
    Hi! I'm 24 and I want to ask something bothering in me. I having bleeding right, I don't know if I miscarried or what. But before I got bleeding, I discharge like light brown, followed by pink mucous but if I urinate there's no blood like if I having a period when I urinate there's come along with blood. But after an hours it was followed by on and off blood and severe cramping and my hips also aching. But now I have continue heavy bleeding and worst cramping even I take pain reliever it keeps on coming back.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 15, 2012, 02:24 PM
    No one online can give you a definitive answer. No one really knows how many very early pregnancies end in miscarriage. It's possible to happen without knowing it, without any excessive flow even. So you don't know if you miscarried, if you are having a very heavy and unusual month, which is common enough, if you have fibroids or some other condition, or something rare and unrelated. You are going to have to see your doctor. Take tylenol, ibuprofin, and aspirin in rotation to see which works best for you, keep your fluid intake high, and lie on the floor and do pelvic tilts to try to relieve the ache. Even in hot weather, keep your lower abdomen warm for relief, such as with baths.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Std or what? HELP PLEASEEE bumps on vagina. [ 3 Answers ]

Okay so I am sexually active, and I had this intense rash around my vagina. And it was really bad and this nasty smell like cheese I had down there. Now the rash is gone and the smell but I still have like this thick white layer that stays stuck to my vagina and it won't go away and I have like...

4 years after divorce I need help. Pleaseee [ 4 Answers ]

I was divorced in early 2007. I gave my wife everything she asked , even going against our pre nup. I was dealing with bad mental issues and on lots of Meds . I paid her attorneys,per our pre nup, that her lawyer noted. Now alomost 4 yrs later she's saying I didn't pay, and wants to hold me in...

I need to know. Pleaseee [ 2 Answers ]

I started my last period around July 10th.. I have had unprotected sex and I think I might be pregnant. I was using because, but I stopped about 4 months ago. My breasts are swollen and very tender, as well as my nipple being bigger than the size of a silver dollar. I also haven't had my period....

Pleaseee tell me what song this is [ 3 Answers ]

You me and you there's not another 2 Its just me and you Why do we fight Why do we cry and break up Don't speak to each other We turn around and we make up Give her a kiss give her a hug Tell her you love her Tell her you love her

More Help! Pleaseee [ 5 Answers ]

Okay I need as many answers as I can get. Well you're most probably tired of me lol. But this time it's kind of serious. My girlfriend is acting so awkward with me and I'm not liking it at all. Were in love I know it, well I'm in love with HER but lately there's this one stupid rule that she...

View more questions Search