Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nicky weaver Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2012, 12:29 PM
    I just got my cartilage pierced
    If I just got my cartilage pierced like a month ago and it still hurts I can't even really sleep on that side of my ear and it hurts every now and then what should I do
    nicky weaver Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2012, 12:33 PM
    I just got my cartilage peirced about a month ago with a push pin because that is all I had with me at the time and then when I went home I cleaned it and then put a earing in it but it still hurts I can't even really sleep on that side of my ear and I can't really turn it but I do it anyway what should I do

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When getting your cartilage pierced [ 0 Answers ]

When a girl gets her cartilage pierced, which side does she get it on?

Everything you need to know about getting your cartilage pierced? [ 1 Answers ]

On Saturday I am going to get my cartilage pierced, and I've have been reading all this stuff about how its bad to get in pierced with a gun. Should I get it pierced with a gun or needle? And I was wondering how bad it hurts.

Getting my cartilage pierced! [ 4 Answers ]

I am going to centre parks at the beginning on march so I will be in and out of the pool a lot! If I get my upper ear cartilage pierced, would I be able to go swimming a lot? Thanks for your help everyone in advance!

I just got my cartilage pierced [ 8 Answers ]

And the piercer told me to clean it four to five times a day for two weeks, then only clean it 2-3 times a day. He told me to rotate it back and forth cause I got it done with a needle, and they gave me a hoop. Is that the wrong thing to do? It has been a few days now, and my ear hurts when I touch...

View more questions Search