Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paragsharma Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2012, 12:01 PM
    How to hit target customer
    Hi all,
    I just started my own venture in shoes manufacturing and distribution in India.
    We made shoes for both male and female which target 18 to 40 year age groups.
    We have very good network of supply chain in domestic market. Now we are planning expansion of business.
    My question to you ,

1) How many shoes we should keep as inventory for online shoes store? And what ratio?

2) How we can find international buyers for our products?

Thanks in advance
    Parag
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 15, 2012, 12:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by paragsharma View Post
    Hi all,
    I just started my own venture in shoes manufacturing and distribution in India.
    We made shoes for both male and female which target 18 to 40 year age groups.
    We have very good network of supply chain in domestic market. Now we are planning expansion of business.
    My question to you ,

1) How many shoes we should keep as inventory for online shoes store? and what ratio?

2) How we can find international buyers for our products?

thanks in advance
    parag
    Advertising is how to find international buyers - that would involve working trade shows. I trust you have the paperwork in order, paperwork which enables you to sell in other Countries, paperwork from both India and the other Country(s)?

I don't know what you mean by ration. Do you mean how many pairs of shoes in each style in each size and color or something else?

That depends on how quickly you can manufacture and ship the shoes to the buyers AND whether you are targeting department stores, boutiques, individuals - ?
    paragsharma Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2012, 10:56 PM
    Hi Judy,
    Thanks for your valuable suggestions.we are targeting online fashion store where we will start with leather products (like shoes,wallets,jackets etc.) in early stage and in future our vision is to established complete online fashion store. As if now we are manufacturing products as per buyers demands we don't have any idea about retail business and category management. We are wondering how many pairs of shoes we should keep in each category (for men,women)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If a paper target is hit with different weighted plastice (.15, 20 and .30 mg) BBs ) [ 1 Answers ]

If a paper target is hit with different weighted plastice airsoft BBs(.15, 20, and .30mg), and assuming that velocity is constant (appx 475 FPS airsoft gun) and distance is constant (at 25 feet) between tests, do you believe the target hole will be bigger, smaller or unchanged with the different...

Invoice a new customer $900 for a completed mowing job--customer will pay in 10 days [ 1 Answers ]

Is there supposed to be an entry or is just posted as NO ENTRY?

I have credited a customer's customer though the customer did not return goods [ 1 Answers ]

I have a credited a custimers account though the customer did not return goods and the account is now showing a credit balance but theyowe us some money.

Refer to Target Corporation's financial statements (http://investors.target.com/phoen [ 1 Answers ]

(millions, except per share data) 2008 2007 2006 Sales $ 62,884 $ 61,471 $ 57,878 Credit card revenues 2,064 1,896 1,612

Looking For a Job in Customer Care, Customer Support [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm from Sri Lanka. I'm Looking for a job in customer care, customer support, office admin, clerk, areas. I have more than 6 years of experience. I'm 28 years old guy. Please help me to find a job in Europe, Singapore, Switzerland, Netherland, Etc. I can any type of working environment.

View more questions Search