Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nancy1010 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2012, 11:45 AM
    Studies in Europe
    Hello Everybody!

I want to know How can I get an scholarship to go to do my studies in Europe, I am a USA Resident living in California, I have my TOEFL and High Schools scores, and I am hispanic, so I know both English and Spanish fluently, and I wonder what kind of programs or what kind of step, let's say, should I take to find a University on Europe, I know Finland and France has some free tuition colleges, but you must to be an finland resident as well in France. I`M REALLY INTERESTED ON ANY KIND OF HELP HERE, AS ADVICE ON WHERE TO GO? OR WHERE TO APPLY?

Thank you all for your HELP .

Nancy
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 15, 2012, 12:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Nancy1010 View Post
    Hello Everybody!

I want to know How can I get an scholarship to go to do my studies in Europe, I am a USA Resident living in California, I have my TOEFL and High Schools scores, and I am hispanic, so I know both English and Spanish fluently, and I wonder what kind of programs or what kind of step, let's say, should I take to find a University on Europe, I know Finland and France has some free tuition colleges, but you must to be an finland resident as well in France. I`M REALLY INTERESTED ON ANY KIND OF HELP HERE, AS ADVICE ON WHERE TO GO? OR WHERE TO APPLY?

Thank you all for your HELP .

Nancy

Please don't post in caps - the rules you agreed to when you joined AMHD ask that you not type in caps.

Anyway - what is your interest, what major? Or are you willing to take any major as long as tuition is free? How high are your scores?

I don't know why a Country would provide a free education for someone who is going to get a degree and then go back "home."

I think you need to pick a major, take a look at colleges/universities, see what financial assistance they (or the Country) offer, make a direct inquiry.

Have you considered a US college with a year or two as an exchange student or out-of-the-country student?
    Nancy1010 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2012, 12:51 PM
    Thanks for your answer.

I want to study International Relations & Diplomacy, my TOEFL global score is 93.
    And that's why I mentioned that they only do this with their own residents and citizens, And I mentioned that because, some people already suggested that to me, and Thanks! I didn't know that I actually can ask for an exchange or study abroad program from here. Where can I do that?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Please help me for my studies [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a student from Sri lanka and my parents are unable to afford for my studies. I have a dream of becoming a pilot and trying to sell our property we live to finance my studies. But it's not happening for a long time. I've been trying since 5 years but still I'm unable to achieve my dream. If...

Studies [ 1 Answers ]

I want to know about studies [ 2 Answers ]

I am 14 year old and born in punjab . And my birth date is 7oct1995 .

Had a tour in europe but your from outside europe [ 5 Answers ]

Anyone here had a trip inside europe but your from outside europe. Like me I'm from the philippines. I want to have a tour inside europe but I don't have any idea of the requirements required. What I only have is my passport. What else do I need? I don't have work here in the philippines so I think...

View more questions Search