Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MECCA0313 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2007, 10:26 AM
    Cleaning business
    I am interested on starting a small cleaning service.
    How do I get in contact with the main person to see if they would let me clean their company?

Do I need a license :rolleyes:
    MECCA0313 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2007, 10:30 AM
    No You Don't Need A License... take Numbes Down Of Some Companies You Are Interested In
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 5, 2007, 04:10 AM
    Why don't you cut your teeth on something small at first, like printing a flyer and targeting households. After you get that under your belt and have some references, then tackle an office environment.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Mar 5, 2007, 06:23 AM
    You also need to check with the IRS - you will be self employed and subject to that tax status. Check for all the information you need. You may also need to pay into your own workers compensation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Business name [ 5 Answers ]

How do I go about registering the name of my business and to keep the right and idea for my business so peopledo not take and use my idea

What I need to register a business and where do I go [ 2 Answers ]

Where would I go to find out what I need as far as Tax Id numbers, if the business name I am wanting to use is available and how do I register my business.

Starting my own business [ 4 Answers ]

I am looking to start a business and are there any places where you can get a business plan kit? Also I am looking for financial assistance. Can you help?

Home business [ 1 Answers ]

I have bought my first house to flip My husband and I have done a lot of the work ourselves can we draw a paycheck for our labor?

Do I need a business licence [ 2 Answers ]

I have a small business out of my home. I do photo slide shows onto DVD. I only plan on making around $1,000.00 a year. Do I need to file for a small business license in the state of GA?

View more questions Search