Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    balubitra Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2012, 08:59 AM
    Cost & process for change of status
    If we travel out of country while our H1B in process we have to apply for change of status(COS). Can I know the cost of COS and process?
    Please let me know if I am wrong.
    Appreciate your response

Check out some similar questions!

How much does it cost to change 100 amp service to 200 amp service? [ 5 Answers ]

I am buying a house with 100amp service and the home inspecter said I would need at least 150 amp panel to service the hot tub that comes with the home. However, the hot tub is hooked up to the 100amp service panel and the hot tub works fine. Am I really running into any issues here if I do...

Process cost [ 1 Answers ]

Cost Accounting-- My question is, how do you figure out weighted average methed in equivalent unit production, PLEASE HELP Beg. Wip(60%complete) 40,000 Units statred in production 280,000 Units transferred out 200,000 Ending wip (75%...

Direct Labor Cost & Ending Work In Process [ 2 Answers ]

This year's current data Beginning work-in-inventory $150,000 Direct material used 90,000 Act. Overhead 135,000 Cost of goods mfd 165,000 Total mfr costs 450,000

Job order cost & process cost system [ 0 Answers ]

Discuss the similarities and differences between job order cost and process cost systems

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.