Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    london16 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2012, 07:57 AM
    Transfer of executor for estate
    How can I get the court to assign me the daughter as executor for my father estate considering my mother is mentaly unbalanced?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 15, 2012, 08:13 AM
    Will the mother sign it over to you ? If not, you petition the court for the change, providing evidence of why your mother can not or should not do it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Executor of estate [ 1 Answers ]

Can the executor which is the bank sell the house without notifying the children and in the will it states that it should stay a family house...

Executor of my fathers estate won't answer email questions regarding the estate Help [ 4 Answers ]

The executor of the estate will not return my email questions regarding the estate. Can I contact an attorney? I have sent 5 emails requesting information regarding the timeshare I am suppose to get. I told her if it was appraised too high I did not want. That was 4 months ago. Now she just ignores...

Executor of an estate [ 4 Answers ]

My wife is executor of an estate left to her by her father. My (wife) is looking a piece of property to buy she was told by the trustee that it had to be looked at and approved by him before the funds would be released. As executor doesn't she have the control to sign a purchase agreement which...

Executor of Estate and distribution [ 8 Answers ]

My father left me 90% of his Estate and his other sibling 10%. I am Executor of his trust as well as beneficiary on his bank accounts. The money he listed in his trust are not the same as his accounts. Is the other sibling only entitled to the amounts shown in his trust or by me being the...

Problems with Executor of Estate not signing sales contract for real estate [ 4 Answers ]

My sister and I are the beneficiaries of our mothers will. She died when I was 17 and left my sister and I half of her estate, and named her doctor as the executor. I am now 22 and my sister is 20 (21 next month). We all agreed (verbally) to sell the family house to our father for $125k. He...

View more questions Search