Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Panamajax Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2012, 07:40 AM
    Ask a chemical engineer
    Isocyanates --suitable lubricant?
    I live in Panama, Central America and we have limited (to no) access to the lubricant normally used with the spray polyurethane insulation equipment.
    The recommended lubricant is called DOP (Di-Octyl Phthalate) or DEHP. The chemical name is Bis (2-ethylenexy) Phthalate.
    Can anyone suggest an alternative. Suggestions providing something even close would be greatly appreciated.
    Part 2 of my question is the using of Ethylene Glycol Monobutyl Ether in place of ethylene monomethyl ether. Again we have the same problem. We can get the butly but not the methyl ether.
    Help!
    Jack

Check out some similar questions!

What are frequently asked questions in technical interview of Chemical Engineer [ 2 Answers ]

Hi... I'm B.Tech in Petrochemical Technology... plz let me know the question asked in technical interview of Chemical or Process Engineer By learning any chemical software can I improve my marketability... Please help this out... :confused:

What type of executive mba will best suit for a chemical engineer working in refin [ 1 Answers ]

What type of executive mba will best suit for a chemical engineer working in refinery having more than 11 years of experience.

Ask a chemical engineer [ 3 Answers ]

I'm generating oxygen and hydrogen with electrodes for water treatment.This is 2 hydrogen and 1 oxygen.This works. I like to know which of the two is more important In this processas as I can controle the qty of each. Thank you

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.