Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Raja kumar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2012, 06:02 AM
    Ask iq questions
    You are in completely dark room.there are an known no. of coins spread on the floor.
    Only 20 coins are tail upturned.ypu have to separate the coins in two groups in such way that the number of coins upturned are equally distributed?

Check out some similar questions!

Are You Pregnant Or Think You Are? Have Questions? Post New Questions Here.. [ 21 Answers ]

Hi and welcome to the forum. If you think you might be pregnant, or are pregnant, post your questions here, as the other thread is getting so large that it's hard to keep them organized. Also, if you are a teen and have questions and/or fears, let us know and we'll help as best as we can, or find...

Rewrite these questions into indirect questions. [ 2 Answers ]

1-What other changes have there been in the last 100 years? 2-Do you think the quality of life in general is better now than it used to be? 3-Can computers ever replace teachers? 4-Do you agree that there are too many cars? 5-In what ways has life changed for you in the last few years? 6-What...

Me and my boyfriend play 20 questions and I need questions [ 3 Answers ]

We play 20 questions a lot and I ran out of questions help

Two (2) questions. [ 4 Answers ]

Today's Gospel (Mk 6:7-13): Jesus called the Twelve to him and began to send them out two by two, giving them authority over evil spirits. And He ordered them to take nothing for the journey except a staff; no food, no bag, no money in their belts. They were to wear sandals and were not to take an...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.