Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Status1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2012, 05:40 AM
    Help me solve a riddle
    I am the first on earth, the second in heaven, I appear two times a week, you can only see me once in a year, I am also in the middle of the sea...

What am I...
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 15, 2012, 06:04 AM
    Easy one! -- the letter "e"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can someone help me solve this riddle? [ 2 Answers ]

Pronounced as one letter and wrtten with three, two letters there are and two only in me. I'm double, I'm single. I'm black, blue, and gray. I'm read from both ends and the same either way. What am I?

Help Me Solve a Riddle [ 1 Answers ]

I borrow 50. From each of my parents = 100.00 to buy a shirt for 97.00 I get 3.00 back. I give one to each parent. Now owe each parent 49.00. Keep one for myself. But... 49+49=98+1=99. Where is the other dollar?

Who can solve this riddle for me? [ 13 Answers ]

You'll always find me at the hottest clubs. I never itch, but I like to be scratched. I'm not an athlete, but I've set tons of records.

Solve this riddle [ 5 Answers ]

You are on a raft, in the middle of the ocean. You have plenty of food And water, so surviving is no problem. The only thing is you have a Packet of cigarettes, but no matches to light a cigarette. Unfortunately There is no way to make a fire or spark with the supplies on board... You Are...

To solve this riddle [ 5 Answers ]

You throw away the outside, cook the inside,and than eat the outside, and throw away the inside, --what is it?

View more questions Search