Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sophia3x Posts: 14, Reputation: 7

Mar 3, 2007, 09:48 AM
    When does another woman deserve to know about a serial cheater?
    My best girlfriend's husband cheated on her (she later found out) all through her marriage of 10 years. She brielfy attempted to reconcile and then moved on... Her EX has since begun a serious relationship with girl with a great reputation. She has NO IDEA. And thinks him to be "The One" after years of searching. His first wife is not going to say anything she has decided.

The new girl has mutal friends with me who know his past as well. But they want to warn her.
    Should the new girl be aware of "the facts"... And then go from there.
    Or should it be buried. And we tell friends etc. to bury it.

He may have cleaned up his act... doubtful but you never know... So, I said perhaps bury it, but am not sure.

Thoughts?
    grammadidi Posts: 1,182, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Mar 3, 2007, 09:55 AM
    What happened in the past is past. If the new woman comes to her and asks the specific question, then by all means she should be honest. However, contacting the new woman at this point will serve no purpose except cause her to look vindictive. If your friend's husband is truly in love, he may not cheat this time. Or he may have learned something after the loss of his marriage.

I say she should offer nothing unless she is specifically asked.

Didi
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Mar 3, 2007, 10:33 PM
    I agree with Grammadidi, it's not your place to say anything unless asked and then you just tell what you know and nothing more. If asked don't give your opinion just state the case and leave it at that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I'm a Cheater [ 12 Answers ]

How do you get the person you hurt back? I cheated on my ex boyfriend and now I don't know how to get him to forgive me and take me back? In the past when he hurt me I found it so easy to forgive him. I feel like it's just not fair. I know it's selfish for me to say but everyone makes...

Can an old cheater be a faithfull wife? [ 5 Answers ]

I love a cute girl she`s a 25 years old yoga teacher, I am 31 years old lawyer,I know her from a long time ago(10 years ago... sexual things happened) ,but we`ve been seriously dating for 5 months. The Big problem is that she was seriously engaged in a relationship wiz a guy that she was betraying...

Can an ex-cheater be trusted? [ 3 Answers ]

He was married and cheated on his wife. He did get a divorce and was honest with his ex-wife about the reason. He then tried to maintain a relationship with the person he cheated on his wife with, until he realized that she was cheating on him. He was very hurt and didn't have a relationship for...

Didn't deserve ex, but now maybe do [ 5 Answers ]

Hi... Yeah. So pretty much I went out with this guy for six months and I just didn't feel like I deserved him because I didn't feel like I loved him anymore. Shortly after, he got a new girlfriend, and they have been dating for about 3 months. I still love him and I want him back but I...

Serial Numbering of Records [ 4 Answers ]

I have a query based on a table with the fields such as firstname and lastname. I am running a report which list down all the records. But I want to print a row number / serial number as first column in the report. Sample SL. No. FirstName LastName 1. Sam ...

View more questions Search