Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    missmiss99 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2012, 12:59 AM
    Movie I saw long ago - late 80's early 90's?
    What I remember is 2 sisters. The older sister meets and falls in love with a scientist or archaeologist and he gives her a special rock he found while digging in a cave. He leaves with the promise to come back for her but never returns. She finds out he died in an accident. The younger sister meets a Mexican or Native American boy and he brings her home to meet his mom. They kiss in his house. The story takes place in the desert and the older sister is anxious to leave the desolate place they live. Can anyone help me? Thanks in advance
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Jul 15, 2012, 05:08 AM
    Gas Food Lodging (1992)
    missmiss99 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2012, 08:51 AM
    That's it! Thank you!
    joe199178 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2012, 01:18 PM
    Gas food lodging

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's early 90's movie [ 3 Answers ]

Can someone tell me the name of a movie where an older gentleman moves to a small town and starts giving people things they want to do evil things to each other?

Name movie in late 80's early 90's. [ 2 Answers ]

I have been trying to find this movie for a long time now. I don't remember much at all, the only thing that sticks out is the ending. I know the monster was small and he has a small knife and wore like a jester hat or something. At the end the dog kills him by tossing the monster in the fan. The...

Late 80's or early 90's movie [ 1 Answers ]

All I can remember is a man that was a cartoonist has his drawings or stories come to life.There's a woman from one of his drawing's/comics or whatever that comes to life and they both try to escape the bad guys or are trying to find a way for the girl to get back to her world.There was a scene...

Movie late 80's or early 90's [ 2 Answers ]

I don't remember much about it just that there's two kid one is white the other one is black and one of the is looking for his dad. In one scene the kids steal or drive a car. I think the black kids dad works like in a factory or something like that.

Movie; late 80's, early 90's [ 2 Answers ]

OK, so it is an animated movie that I'm reasonably sure is real (I didn't dream it... I think... ). Anyway, I remember a fatter man being absorbed by a big black blob, and he may have had a long white beard. I am also reasonably sure that the main character is a young boy who somehow travels...

View more questions Search