Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Smurflover Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2012, 09:13 PM
    I don't like my weight help
    Im 13 and I weigh 130 to 140 I don't like my thigh or belly weight I want to lose weight quickly I just have trouble with the eating part I don't know meals to eat or anything I'm constantly out and about during the summer but I only lose a little amount of weight any suggestions thanks
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 14, 2012, 09:19 PM
    Avoid anything made with flour or sugar. Drink lots of water. Eats fresh fruits and vegetables. (Summer is a good time for that.) I cut up sweet peppers into strips and make broccoli/cauliflower pieces, then store them in zip-lok bags in the 'frig to eat for snacks. Instead of chips or cookies or candy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am 16 and I am over weight I weight 216 pounds what can I do to lose weight [ 3 Answers ]

I am 16 and I weigh 216 pounds I want to lose weight I cut down on my junk food and on my sodas and juices I exercise about once a week because I am to busy doing homework but it seems not to work I can't lose weight even if I cut down on all my junk food I need help I want to lose a least 60...

How much good fats can I eat a day in order to keep my weight or lose weight? [ 2 Answers ]

I lost 4kg with a 21 day sugar/carb free diet to break my sugar addiction. After that I've kept really healthy and off sugar and carbs but sometimes I get so hungry like today, I ate 250gr of nuts which have 1200 kcal plus 5 tablespoons full of coconut oil plus 1 1/2 avocados, eggs, chicken and...

Hai.I'm 20 yrs old.I'm 53kgs weight. I want to reduce my weight and belly. *** help me [ 1 Answers ]

Hai. I am 20 years old . I have a big belly. I'm not happy with that belly and thighs. Please give a solution to reduce my belly with in 3-4 months

View more questions Search