Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    imadeldin Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2012, 09:04 PM
    Two persons travel by car to separate cities in the same amount of time. The first pe
    Two persons travel by car to separate cities in the same amount of time. The first person
    Travels 310 kms at an average speed that is three kms per hour faster than the second person.
    The second person travels 215 kms. What is the average speed of the slower car?
    imadeldin Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2012, 09:07 PM
    Two persons travel by car to separate cities in the same amount of time. The first person
    Travels 310 kms at an average speed that is three kms per hour faster than the second person.
    The second person travels 215 kms. What is the average speed of the slower car?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Car accident, other persons insurance took two months to contact me? [ 1 Answers ]

I was involved in an accident about 2 months ago (December 1st, 2010). I received a letter from the other parties insurance company, dated January 20th, asking for my insurance information/policy number and to fill out a report that they attached. The damage was minor and weather related (downed...

Can 2 persons be charged for total amount taken by each party [ 0 Answers ]

My daughter 18 was caught shoplifting at a local dept. store, she was accompanied by a friend who was shoplifting as well. The Dept. store combined items each one had and charged them with the same amount totaled between the two, can they do that? The amount was $90.00 between the two.

Wrecking another persons car [ 3 Answers ]

I have a friend who was driving another person's car with that persons permission. My friend ran that persons car into a deer and now the owner of the car is threatening my friend that they will turn them in to the police saying my friend stole their car. Even though that isn't the truth can my...

Judgment on amount for car loan not car itself [ 1 Answers ]

I am getting ready to file chapter 7. the lender I have my car through filed a judgment for the amount I owe on the car, not the car itself. No where in the judgment do they request the car. So this means they are just reqesting the amoutn right. Also after they finish with the judgment can I file...

View more questions Search