Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Atinob Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2012, 06:18 PM
    Jersey 2 brothers living in abandoned house
    One was mentally challenged and pretended to be Errol Flynn the other stole to provide for him then decided to kidnap a guy at the bar who had he thought a lot of money. It was on Showtime I think but I only saw last half of movie. The drunk I had thought was Richard Dawson from family feud.
    jujubees Posts: 161, Reputation: 4

Jul 14, 2012, 06:36 PM
    Not Richard Dawson he only acted since 1987
    Most of his stuff was as himself and not acting
    Richard Dawson - IMDb

Have you thought of trying a search on showtime http://www.sho.com/sho/home

Have any idea when it came out?
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Aug 4, 2012, 10:02 AM
    Orphans
    Dinaanid Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2012, 09:07 PM
    I believe you are referring to a movie called, Orphans (1987). Albert Finney, the actor you described, looks similar to Richard Dawson. I came upon your question as I too was looking for the name of this movie. For some reason it was one of the most memorable movies I have ever seen. I have racked my brain periodically for years trying to remember, or figure out the name. Tonight it finally came to me, probably thanks in part to your question.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Living in New jersey and working in New York [ 5 Answers ]

For some time now I've been thinking of making a career move. I live in New Jersey, I am looking to work in New York City and would like to know how would filing taxes affect my weekly pay. For instance would both NJ and NY tax me. How does this work?

Living in New Jersey and Working in New York [ 1 Answers ]

How does the taxes work? I heard about a comuting tax? Can anyone please help me out before I begin to work there?

Living in jersey working in ny [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I also am about to move to New Jersey and I would like to know what to expect from my taxes. I currently make 36,000 a year and I am married, no kids. Can I add my transportation to my taxes next year given how I will have to use both ny transit (trains) and nj transit?

Living in New York and working in New Jersey [ 1 Answers ]

My husband will be working in New Jersey this summer but we live in manhattan. How should he handle the withheld taxes from his weekly paycheck and how does that influence his annual salary? If it is possible to give me an estimated percentage that we can anticipate as a weekly deduction, I would...

View more questions Search