Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    3rdinline Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2007, 09:29 AM
    Song title
    I can't remember the artist or the song title of a song that I believe was released in the
    70's. Part of the chorus line goes "just thinking about you baby blows my mind". Does this sound familiar to anyone out there?
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Mar 3, 2007, 10:54 AM
    My Love, Lionel Richie.
    tommyslove Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2007, 12:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 3rdinline
    i can't remember the artist or the song title of a song that I believe was released in the
    70's. part of the chorus line goes "just thinking about you baby blows my mind". does this sound familiar to anyone out there?
    Stuck On You by Lionel Richie

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who sings this song or what is the song title? [ 16 Answers ]

I'd like to know who sings or the song title of these lyrics: " I owe you (or IOU) oh you got to me, I'm gonna love you right back, I'm gonna repay you with love baby"

Song title [ 1 Answers ]

The choirs of the song goes like this "I had the chance to spend one night with you". It's a male country singer

Looking for a song title [ 4 Answers ]

It has the lyrics This little golden ring means everything when your really and truly in love. I think the chorus goes I aim to give your hand a plain gold band. Its for my mum in laws funeral and I have searced everywhere for the tiltle. :(

Song title, please [ 5 Answers ]

Need title of a song and video by Rolling Stones. Released in 1990s or early 2000s. Video is set in some City streets. The guys from the stones are walking thru' The streets but the guys are like giants compared to the Streets. Great track - but my mind has gone blank on the Name of the...

View more questions Search