Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    naturewide001 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2012, 02:34 PM
    Boy trouble *sigh*
    There's this boy that I like in my college, but I never realise my feelings for him until 2 week before I graduated from college:( (it's so frustrating not knowing why I wanted to look nice everyday I see him, why I wanted to go to college everyday, or why my eyes are always looking out for him until it's gets too late (by the way he's in a younger year then me, he's in year 12 and I'm in year 13) which means after that 2 weeks I won't get to see him again. So I decided that I will tell him how I feel, but for one week I don't know why but no one from year 12 came to college (I ask around from the teachers when they were going to come back to college, and I found out they would be back in the other week, and I felt really happy thinking I will talk to him.
    That week came and I only saw him twice, but he was always with he's friends,and I couldn't find any chance to talk to him.
    After my graduation I still went to college just with the hope of talking to him, but each time he's always with his friends (arrrggghhhh)
    And omg! I'm soooo shy. I think I'm the shyest person ever. Also Each time he's around me I always feel so nervous and shy, I won't know how to go up to him and approach him. I've seen him looking at me a lot of times, and he would always purposely hang around the place that I am. I remember this time he saw me hug a boy in college, he stare at me with he's nice eyes like he wish that was him.
    I think he must have think of wanting to talk to me before. But like I said I'm so shy, and each time he looks at me I usually looks away, or I'm looking down, (when I do look, I find him staring at me:)
    I think I most have give him the wrong impression of not been interested.
    The other problem is, I don't even know he's name. I've ask my friends in college, they don't know. I've ask some people that I know in year 12 they don't know too.
    I really don't know what to do. I mean, it's hard now that I'm out of college :(
    I don't want to lose him. I want to tell him how I really feel. (Actually, everything just went wrong and it got complicated)
    So I decided I should try and find him on Facebook. But the problem is I don't know he's name :( but I find one of his friend on Facebook, and I'm thinking of asking some other people that might know him too. I'm hoping if I find out he's name I would add him on Facebook, and it might be a START or something. But I'm so confused right now:(
    I'm not sure if that's a good idea though. I don't want to look stupid or sound desperate.
    What do u think? Please help.
    bv0 Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Jul 14, 2012, 09:43 PM
    Gather some courage and go for it... find a way.. whether it be in person over the internet... whatever. Don't just sit around, get pumped and go for it now
    Gamed Posts: 269, Reputation: 29

Jul 14, 2012, 09:55 PM
    He stares at you? HELLO eye contact and body language are a form of communication to. Look over at him when he looks back hold eye contact and shoot him a smile hair flip do SOMETHING. This will never make you be seen as desperate unless you do it like 7 times a class.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help!Boy trouble! [ 3 Answers ]

Hey I'm 12 years old and this guy is ALWAYS! Looking at me with this really cute smile. I don't know what to do? Do ignore him? Answer as soon as you read this please!

Boy trouble. [ 4 Answers ]

Hey every one who reads this. My name is kayla I am 15 end going out with a 19 year old have been for 5 months now. But I am confused about the relationship and need your help. Well I feel my money is his and his money is his. I shout him everything . Maybe once he has bought me a drink like the...

Boy trouble [ 13 Answers ]

I like this guy I work with and I told him that I liked him and he said that is cool. He asked me if I came up their just to see him and he said that is cool. He has a girl friend and I don't know if I should keep seeing this guy or if I should not beucase I really like this guy too. He also asked...

STILL boy trouble [ 3 Answers ]

soo, pretty much i have liked this guy since summer. and we hooked up a bunch of times, over the past 2 months EVERYTHING has changed. everyone was telling me he was going to ask me out. that didnt happen.. he hooked up with another girl and we talked it out.. but know we only occasionally...

Boy trouble [ 5 Answers ]

There's these 2 boys who are best friends. I like both of them, but I like the other 1 better. The best friend is mad at me. I don't want to break there friendship up but I want the 1 boy to go out with me.What should I do? :confused:

View more questions Search