Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    StephAnnDLC Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2012, 01:59 PM
    End of the World movie? Mini series? 80's or 90's
    All I really remember about the movie is that people would get tattooed on the arm or wrist. It was somewhat like a bar code and the bar code stood for something. I know that the movie had a somewhat religious tone but I cannot remember if it was a movie or a mini series. I always thought it was The Stand until I watched the Stand and realized they were two separate movies. I'm eager to watch this movie again. Any help would be greatly appreciate.
    jujubees Posts: 161, Reputation: 4

Jul 14, 2012, 06:07 PM
    That reminds me of what I heard of the movie
    In Time In Time (2011) - IMDb
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Jul 19, 2012, 03:08 PM
    Take a look at the movie Fortress here's the trailer, at 27 seconds you can see the barcode thing...
    Fortress(1992) - YouTube

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's or 90's Tv - series/Movie with a Superhero in a shinny blue cape [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a movie I watched when I was younger, I watched it on Video. The opening scene is the guy in the space craft turning, then he is flying through space one hand out wearing a shinny blue cap and I think red suit. He uses a watch to transport from memory and I believe saves a woman...

Unknown 80's or 90's movie or series [ 2 Answers ]

I remember seeing a movie (or a series, I can't really remember) that would have been late 80's - early 90's and the only character I can describe is a furry green/brown coloured creature that carries a tall staff with a crystal on the end... I think it flys on the back of something and I'm pretty...

Movie in the 80's or MAYBE 90's - end of the world - red skys - living in the mall [ 4 Answers ]

This is not dawn of the dead, I don't remember any zombies. It was a movie in the 80's most likely, maybe the 90's. I remember a girl walking around the deserted town with few people. I remember the sky being pink or red. They found a mall and decided to stay there. They were having fun until a...

End of the world movie title? Early to mid 80's [ 1 Answers ]

My mom is making us all crazy in search of a movie we watched years ago. From what I can remember it was like the end of the world, maybe somekind of toxins in the air? The mom- who I think was the same actress from the movie Cujo and maybe E.T. when one of her children, a young son, dies she...

80's/90's animated movie about the world being drained of color? [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, so it is all kind of cloudy, but I remember some kind of big monster/man (possibly a robot?? ) who roams around making everything turn gray. And, there was an artist who did something. And in the end, the big thing is defeated and I think it might have turned into a clown and there was a...

View more questions Search