Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lee717 Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2012, 01:12 PM
    cost to paint a room per square foot
    Hello, I'm Lee and I want to know approximately how much does it cost to have someone paint a room size 14 x 16 vs painting it yourself?

Check out some similar questions!

I'm painting a room how many square meters in 1 square foot [ 1 Answers ]

I'm painting a room, I have mesured in square feet, but the paint tin gives the spread rate in square meters.I have 1 5 Liter tin. Question is how do I convert square meters into square feet.

What is the average price per square foot to prime and paint a room [ 0 Answers ]

How do I calculate painting a room 13 x 12 with 9ft ceiling. New drywall to be primed and painted with roller brush. This is in Paterson, New Jersey

Painting Cost Per Square Foot to paint a popcorn ceiling [ 0 Answers ]

The popcorn ceiling has not been painted for a number of years but is in good shape!

Average paint price per square foot [ 1 Answers ]

About to start prepping my friends building on the inside for complete paint work. It currently is green and white and I am going to have to powerwash everything and then paint blue and white, with a blue stripe down the white on both insides of building. Along with painting of 2 bathrooms, 1 small...

How much does it cost per room to paint walls and ceilling on 12/x12/ room ? [ 3 Answers ]

What is tpical price to paint 12 x12 room ?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.