Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pandapaws1975 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2012, 11:27 AM
    Child Support Modification
    If my boyfriend and I just had our first child together can that be something that would allow us to ask for a modification to his current child support payments to his ex-wife?

Also do child support payments change at all when the child goes to college? I would rather hand his kid the money every week then hand it over to his ex-wife is that even a possible option?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 14, 2012, 11:47 AM
    Nope

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Modification to child support [ 19 Answers ]

My wife's original divorce order declared both parents equal to both kids so no child support was ordered. Since that time her exhusband moved with the kids uncontested by my wife for two years. Because he had the kids full time he requested child support. The court ordered the child support two...

Child support modification [ 1 Answers ]

My question is this, I receive SSI as childsupport from my sons father in the amount of $126.00 a month. Can I ask for more child support from the father through court upward modification?

Child support modification [ 2 Answers ]

My ex-husband and I have been divorced for nearly 5 years now. He has a stable, good paying job and some how managed to sneak through the system with contributing only $137 a week to his children's upbringing. I filed a modification recently and he is flipping out, telling me he is getting an...

Child Support Modification [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter is still in college and in our divorce agreement was to have support until she reaches 22 if she is a full time student Massachusetts now has guidelines to the age of 23 when the child is a full time student. Is it possible to ask for a modification to the original agreement?

View more questions Search