Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    16772344 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2012, 09:11 AM
    IUD/pregnancy
    I had an IUD put in about 2 years ago. I have continued to get a normal period, it's never gotten shorter or lighter over the two years, its stayed the same. I get it every 40 days exaclty. My husband is deployed in afghan but he recently came home for two weeks last month and we were intimate. Now I am two weeks late on my period. Curious if I am pregnant or if maybe my period has finally stopped due to the IUD?

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnancy with IUD [ 1 Answers ]

I have an IUD (mirena) that expired in April. Is it possible that I am pregnant? If so, will the baby be okay? Also would a home pregnancy test give me an accurate result?

Pregnancy with an iud [ 1 Answers ]

So I found out yesterday that I'm pregnant! BUT I HAVE A copper IUD It was placed 6 weeks after I had my son in May of 2010 I have an ultrasound tomorrow, to all you nurses on this forum do you have any advice on what to expect

Pregnancy after iud [ 1 Answers ]

How soon after you remove an iud can you become pregnant after having it for 5 years?

IUD and Pregnancy [ 2 Answers ]

Ive had the IUD almost 6 months. I have been feeling pukey, cramps, backack like really bad, and peeing a lot a lot. Im to scard to take apregnancy test right now. I was wondering does that sound like I'm pregnant? Help me please

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.