Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kalpapower Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2012, 05:23 AM
    I am a goan by origin with portuguese nationality. For applying for my wife
    I am a goan by origin with portuguese nationality. For applying for my wife's portuguese nationality I need 2 witnesses to sign in Portuguese embassy in Abu Dhabi. I am ready to return the favour by signing for you as a witness or compensate monetarily for the trouble.
    Thanks and God Bless.
    gj25 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2013, 03:52 AM
    Did your wife manage to get Portuguese Nationality after applying at Abu Dhabi Portuguese Embassy? If yes, I need your help.

I'm in the same situation, my husband got his Portuguese nationality and has to apply for my portuguese passport, but in Goa my agent told me that I can only get spouse visa not Portuguese nationality. I doubt this because I've been married for 15 years and have two children, and if my husband is Portuguese, I should be able to get the same nationality WITHOUT having to go through the hassle of applying for spouse visa on and off.

I'd be very grateful if you could revert with information on how to go about this.
    gertrudes Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2013, 11:34 PM
    My daughter has portuguese passport and can sign for you if you can help me too with the same sitituation. Reply at [email protected]
    gertrudes Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2013, 11:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by gj25 View Post
    Did your wife manage to get Portuguese Nationality after applying at Abu Dhabi Portuguese Embassy? If yes, I need your help.

I'm in the same situation, my husband got his Portuguese nationality and has to apply for my portuguese passport, but in Goa my agent told me that I can only get spouse visa not Portuguese nationality. I doubt this because I've been married for 15 years and have two children, and if my husband is Portuguese, I should be able to get the same nationality WITHOUT having to go through the hassle of applying for spouse visa on and off.

I'd be very grateful if you could revert with information on how to go about this.
    According to the Abu Dhabi consulate you have to submit certain docs and need 2 witnesses which is a big hassle. Contact me on my email [email protected]
    pinouza Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2013, 01:52 AM
    I am also looking for two witnesses to sign at the Portuguese Consulate in Abu Dhabi for my wife's nationality. If any one in the similar situation, please contact me on [email protected] so that we can be mutually beneficial for each other.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Applying for portuguese nationality through blood ties [ 14 Answers ]

My father was born in funchal madeira but immigrated to south africa. I was born in south africa but now live in spain. I would like to apply for portuguese nationality. How do I do that.:confused:

Applying for portuguese nationality though blood ties. [ 2 Answers ]

I am not in possession of my mothers birth certificate. Will this affect my application for portuguese nationality. I have all my fathers documents who was born in funchal.

Applying for portuguese nationality [ 1 Answers ]

Can I apply for poruguese nationalty as I am south african born to a potuguese citizen(my Father) and I would like to know what documents I need

Applying for portuguese nationality through blood ties [ 1 Answers ]

My father was born in madeira but immigrated to south africa. I was born in south africa but now live in london. I would like to apply for for portuguese nationality. How would I go about it? Also I am aware that I would need to apply for my fathers birth certificate,if he is still alive could I...

View more questions Search