Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ScottJones8787 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2012, 12:53 AM
    Call of duty MW3 aimbot Xbox360
    I need a good aimbot.. I suck on MW3 and I really need it lol can anyone help and explain how to install it?
    Gamed Posts: 269, Reputation: 29

Jul 14, 2012, 01:03 AM
    I'm a pro circuit player for call of duty. So trust me I do everything to try to get an unfair advantage when I'm not at lan events. So I can get an edge over the competition and win more $ sadly there is no installable aimbot at the moment if any infectable theater mode mod comes out Check out JamiexElite he has all the latest and greatest glitches/hacks or mods he's on YouTube his clan gives free mods for likes on videos snd subscribers.
    ScottJones8787 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2012, 01:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamed View Post
    I'm a pro circuit player for call of duty. So trust me I do everything to try to get an unfair advantage when im not at lan events. So i can get an edge over the competition and win more $ sadly their is no installable aimbot at the moment if any infectable theater mode mod comes out Check out JamiexElite he has all the latest and greatest glitches/hacks or mods hes on youtube his clan gives free mods for likes on videos snd subscribers.
    Thank you I'll check it out I'm good just not good enough I rip up on LAN parties but I want to be better I really want to become MLG worthy..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Call Of Duty 4 [ 6 Answers ]

Should I buy it ? Is it better than Resistance fall of man And Halo 3 ?

Call of duty [ 3 Answers ]

How can I pass (( retake red square)) in call of duty .

View more questions Search