Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    preston95 Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Jul 16, 2012, 02:18 PM
    Yea but if she breaks up with him and we do get back together would her ex boyfriend still be the dad or what
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 16, 2012, 02:28 PM
    The baby daddy will have full rights and be in her life until the baby grows up, and leaves.

Jul 16, 2012, 02:39 PM
    That's what I thought one thing how would the dad have a involvement I'm her life and not mess up our relationship would we have to talk about all that
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 16, 2012, 02:55 PM
    Save your speculation for after her child is born, and for now carry on with building a life that makes you happy without her.

Jul 16, 2012, 03:05 PM
    Ok
    germany1993 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2012, 09:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by preston95 View Post
    well does anyone have something similar like this happen to them
    OK mr. well letme say you are so sweet iwould love having guys lyk you around no doubt but bby boy please this isn't the girl who's a forever she's worth so much to you and ibet only u. but honestly don't ruin your life with sumone who most likely will your blinded and its sad if she looks gewd well honey looks are jusst moment in people life but I assure you there's beautiful people around even more and its inside and out ehich is amazing huns.. yea I have sumttin similar but nut relly but something
    verydarkhere Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2012, 10:26 PM
    I also cheated on my husband and I would like to go to live with my lover but if my relationship does not work out then I absolutely want to come back to my husband.my husband also does not want me to come back if I leave him to go to the other.your girl friend has her baby on the way so chance for her to come back are small.better move forward either she come back or not.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is this the end of our relationship? [ 4 Answers ]

I will try to make this as short and simple as possible. My boyfriend and I had been living together/dating for the past 8 months and had had an ongoing flirtation/hook up relationship for several years on and off. He is everything I could ever want in a man and in a husband. He is so kind and...

He says we are moving forward, but he's not ready for a relationship. Should I wait? [ 5 Answers ]

He says we are moving forward to more than friends. He's been hurt by his last two relationships, so he is not ready for one. I like him a lot, and this would be my first relationship. Should I wait for him to be ready or move on to bigger and better things?

The girl I like wants me to wait for her until she is ready for a relationship [ 3 Answers ]

There's this girl that I really like, I'm really picky on who I like now, I have been through a lot of bad, stressful relationships with the wrong girl before. I'm a sophomore in high school and this girl that I met freshman year is the most amazing girl I have ever met, I trust her with...

Caught in the Wait of a relationship [ 6 Answers ]

Hi my Names Chris, I met this girl about a month ago in the trailer park and ever since we've been hanging out and its gotten to the point where she means everything to me and she told me she feels the same and that she has fallen for me. The part that confuses me is the fact it seems like she...

Long Distance Relationship. Should I wait or let it go? [ 5 Answers ]

I have been seeing this girl for about 3 months now. We started talking mid July and started dating early August. She is everything I've ever wanted in a girl. I have been dealing with idiots who lie and cheat the past few years and this one is the complete opposite. She's honest, she's not...

View more questions Search