Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    47423 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2012, 11:59 PM
    Pregnant in periods
    I read sumwhr on Google that if we have sex durin periods there is a high chanc of nt getting conception ever in lyf is it true??
    Litle worried becoz I had sex many times durin periods
    Gamed Posts: 269, Reputation: 29

Jul 14, 2012, 12:04 AM
    No its not true.. These are the facts. It is absolutely safe to have sex during your period, provided that you don't use this time as a free pass to have unprotected sex. The myth that sex during your period is dangerous originates largely from religious texts. Scientifically, however, there is no reason not to have sex during your period.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 14, 2012, 03:55 AM
    There is no "safe" time to have sex and not conceive. Any time there is a penis inserted into a vagina there is a risk of pregnancy.

Ovulation times vary for every individual and some women, believe it or not, ovulate while on their period.

If you do not want to become pregnant either protect yourself with preferably 2 methods of birth control, or refrain from sex.

Also, please adhere to the rules of the site. Text speak is not allowed as not everyone texts and it makes it very hard to read.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 14, 2012, 04:40 AM
    First text writing is not allowed on this site, if you write again, please use real English.
    The trouble with the myth is that people do not take time to get proper sex education.

You may get pregnant by having sex during your period.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I be pregnant even if I have my periods? [ 1 Answers ]

Ok so had unprotected sex about 4 days ago and started my periods yesterday and they are normal Could I still be pregnant :/

Could I still be pregnant after my periods? [ 3 Answers ]

I am 19 yrs old. I was in a doubt that I am pregnant since I didn't get my periods for so many days, I took 4 pregnancy tests and 4 are negative. After 23 days delay I got my periods. But I still had a doubt that I may be pregnant because I read an article that during the first 2 months of...

I don't have periods could I be pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 25 years of age and haven't had a period since I was in high school I have been on the depo injection but came off it around 10-11 months ago in the last few months I have been sexually active and would like to know could it be possible for me to get pregnant?I'm not sure if you can do a...

Do you need to have periods to get pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

Do you have to have periods to get pregnant I don't have periods but hink I mite be pregnant is this possible?

No periods? Not 'Pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am a 22 yr old woman. My periods are never late and always come on the exact that 1st... I was due them this mnth the 1st June and thye have not arrived yet I am sexually active with my fiancé of 5 yrs and don't use protection but I have no symptons of being pregnant and I keep getting very...

View more questions Search