Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vijaykumarhb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2007, 11:33 PM
    Yoko height increaser
    I am planning to buy yoko height increaser for me(25 years old male-height 5'4")online will it work for me ? Is it safe for me?it cost around rs 2000/- is it worth ?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 3, 2007, 08:11 AM
    Chances are it will not work. Your height is detremined by genetics. If you were of small stature as a child there are a few things that can be used to help achieve maximum height, but only during childhood and only be doctor's prescription.

Please don't waste your money on this as you have most likely reached your maximum adult height by now.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 3, 2007, 08:19 AM
    I guess this area of alt medicine is the only place for a question like this, but these items like hight increasers have nothing to do with real alt medication and give real ones bad names.

You are the height you are because of all the reasons J9 told you.

If you want to feel better about yourself, spend the money on a new wardrobe, and self help books to make yourself be happy with who you are.

If you have plenty of money to throw away, I can use some also,
    amazing Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Mar 3, 2007, 10:38 AM
    I have to agree with both people here.

You honestly can't grow any taller than what you want to and however difficult this is to accept is going to be hard. I am 5ft5 and hate being average height like you, I would love to be 5ft8, but no pills will do that not even exercise. I can tell you that many tall people are not happy being tall and because they often feel seen all of the time. Tall people often also attract their opposites too to prove what I am saying is correct, so you really have nothing to feel bad about.

5ft4 is taller than 5ft and in fact, here in the UK, the majority of women and men are all between the 5ft to 5ft 7 range (very few people are over that). Shoes with heels will do amazing tricks man or woman as heels are popular today on both sexes. Working out why you feel the way you do will also help too and to put things into perspective too. I went through a terrible time about being my height and yet, I know so many women for example who are so much smaller than even me and there are more of them than tall ones around.I look so tall when I wear heels so I am sure you will too if you are a good 5ft4 which is the perfect height to be by the way. It's different if you are a guy because men are generally taller than women anyway and so it is much harder, but then, small guys are cute and very approachable and sexy to many women. Tall people usually suffer from knee and back pains and are often struggling with their weight more than average sized people who usually can keep very active without getting pains.

Being your height is very normal and nothing to feel bad about. If you want to stand out in some way, do it through something that will bring you recognition like write a great book or a job that fascinates you and where you will get praise and reward. Being tall isn't the way to gaining recognition as I once used to think and if anything, makes you more likely to be bullied because you stick out in the crowd. Please, please don't waste your precious hard earned money on these dupe pills - they do not work and because I have tried everyone of them myself. Books on good self esteem will help you to grow tall much more than pills will ever do. The media is mostly responsible for the current height complexity around, because tall and thin people are venerated, but the real world is where you will find the gods and goddesses (not in magazines and television). Being attractive is about the way you are confident not about how tall you are. No, Yoko is not worth the money nor your time because you are worth more than this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Devices like yoko height increaser? [ 1 Answers ]

At what Age? What is the age of the person should be ? I am wondering if the other devices like yoko height increaser will work or not??

Is height increaser effective? [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know whether height increaser( Insole height increaser )work for a man of age 34? Does it have any side effect ? Please do give an answer on which I can rely upon

Height [ 4 Answers ]

First of all.. I'm 4'11.. I'm short in middle school I'm in 7th grd.. and a lot of people are taller than me I matured in 3rd grd... at the end of third grd I started my period and I had boobs since like 2nd grd summer or third grd I don't remember but it was in between 2nd and 3rd. And I'm...

Height [ 4 Answers ]

At what age does a woman stop growing does anyone know?

View more questions Search