Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1breaker Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2012, 09:04 PM
    Replacing the starter solenoid on a rx95 lawn mower... have no idea where to start
    Was told my mother's John Deere rx95 needs a new starter solenoid and it was a big job. Don't know where or how to start. Any help would be appreciated.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jul 13, 2012, 09:19 PM
    Disconnect Battery first, Take note of connections, If not exposed, you may need to remove some additional parts, follow your big Battery Cable, should go to Solenoid.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Murray Riding Mower - Does not start. How to test the Starter Solenoid? [ 1 Answers ]

The Mower is a Murray w/Briggs Engine; Model: 405000X8A. Does anyone know how one is to test; hence, sort out if the Starter Solenoid works? Assuming that we ground the solenoid to the Battery (-) w/ Jumper cable/s after removal from the Chassis, bypassing the Safety switches by direct...

Lawn mower starter solenoid wiring diagram [ 7 Answers ]

I need to get a print out of soleniod wiring for my b & s 12 horse power riding lawn mower

Where is the starter solenoid troy bilt lawn tractor [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, I'm way out of my comfort zone here... but where is the starter solenoid located on a troy bilt lawn tractor (Bronco)?

Starter solenoid for riding mower [ 2 Answers ]

I need to know about a solenoid for a mower, are both poles on the solenoid supposed to be hot all the time? Mower has no power to the starter and the battery is charged, try to find out to test the starter and the starter solenoid.

View more questions Search