Apps Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2012, 07:08 PM
    Name this plant pictured below
    Could anyone please advise me the name of this plant? Thank-you

Savanitta Posts: 88, Reputation: 7

Jul 29, 2012, 11:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Apps View Post
    Could anyone please advise me the name of this plant? Thank-you

I think It is a Fushia they come in many colors, purple and pink Fushia is more popular the are called also earrings.
    Hope this help

Jul 29, 2012, 02:55 PM
    Thanks for the reply. I have been to a couple of nurseries and mentioned that the flower looked like a fushia but they have all said it isn't. I will do some research and see what I come up with. Once again thank you.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jul 29, 2012, 03:30 PM
    Plant looks like an Aspidistra-Cast Iron plant- but the flowers are not typical.

Jul 30, 2012, 04:06 AM
    I found a very similar plant called EUCHARIS but I have to say yours is in a great condition
    You can find a few pictures by typing Eucharis plant in search engine
    Hope this help.

Jul 30, 2012, 04:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Savanitta View Post
    I found a very similar plant called EUCHARIS but I have to say yours is in a great condition
    you can find a few pictures by typing Eucharis plant in search engine
    hope this help.
    Thanks for that it does look as if it could belong to this family. Next time I visit my Dad I hope it will be in flower so that I can take better photos of the flower. I really do appreciate your help.

Jul 30, 2012, 05:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Apps View Post
    Thanks for that it does look as if it could belong to this family. Next time I visit my Dad I hope it will be in flower so that I can take better photos of the flower. I really do appreciate your help.
    You are welcome

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I store my iPhone as pictured on http://newjerseyselfstorage.org [ 1 Answers ]

Should I store my iPhone in a nearby storage facility as seen on http://newjerseyselfstorage.org for $15/month? I have to leave the country for awhile and will not be able to use it where I am going? There are many storage facilities listed on the site, but none of them have details that...

I want to start dal mill plant tell me about process and plant and capital requir [ 2 Answers ]

Res sir I want to start dal mill plant. Tell me about plant, process and required capital. Bhuvenesh kabra, pali marwar rajasthan

Looking for name of plant... [ 8 Answers ]

Can anyone identify the plant in this picture? My neighbor gave me a few at the beginning of the summer, but he can't seem to remember the name of it. I don't have a better picture, so hopefully this is good enough. The stem looks something like bamboo, but it's red. It's also an annual plant. Each...

What is this plant ? [ 4 Answers ]

What is this plant ?

What is this plant? [ 12 Answers ]

Can anyone please identify this plant? I have no idea how it got into my garden but at over 5ft tall it is taking over...

View more questions Search