Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jrich3535 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2012, 06:36 PM
    Delta stem faucet won't stop running
    My hot water faucet on my sink was dripping so I replaced the stem. But when I put on the new stem, the water would continuously run regardless of what position the handle was in. Any help would be appreciated!
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Jul 14, 2012, 03:13 AM
    Remove the stem check the if it has the washer installed at the end of the stem.

John

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Replace a Delta 3 handle shower stem? [ 8 Answers ]

I have an older 3-knob Delta shower system (hot, cold and diverter) and the hot water handle has broken. I removed the plastic knob and found that the plastic stem is shredded. I need to know how to remove the old piece and replace it. To make things more fun, the knob to control the local...

Delta faucet [ 1 Answers ]

How do you change the washers and springs on a Delta faucet

I have a 3 stem Delta shower faucet. [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 3 stem Delta shower faucet. The hot water side wouldn't completely close. I removed the old stem, spring and seat. I purchased a replacement. Is there a trick to having the spring and seat stay in place before inserting the new cartridge?

Remove faucet stem [ 4 Answers ]

I am trying to repair a leaky faucet in my bathroom sink. I have removed the cap on the handle, removed the screw and pulled off the handle. I am unable to remove the stem. Does anyone have any suggestions? This is a Sayco faucet and could be 20 years old. Thank you.

Delta diverter stem stuck [ 4 Answers ]

We have a three handle delta faucet in our bath/shower. When turned to use the shower only half of the water comes out the shower the other half still comes out of the faucet. We assume we need to change the stem but we can't get it out. There isn't a nut or anything that seems to be holding it...

View more questions Search