Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    potato salad Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2012, 06:22 PM
    Why can I not print e-mails, when previously I had no problem?
    I cannot print my e-mails, but have no trouble printing letter from Microsoft Word?
    potato salad Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2012, 06:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by potato salad View Post
    I cannot print my e-mails, but have no trouble printing letter from Microsoft Word?
    I have windows xp and a Dell 720 printer.
    I previously had no trouble, just the last week or two.
    I don't know about why we had to go to Frontier Yahoo. I was doing just fine before.
    Thanks for any help you can give me.
    Dell_Tapan_s Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2012, 08:36 AM
    Hi,

My name is Tapan. I am from Dell Social Media Team.

The issue that you are facing might very well be caused by Internet Explorer settings changed due to normal everyday usage, I would suggest you to reset Internet explorer to its default settings and it should fix the problem that you are currently facing. For resetting Internet explorer to its factory settings you can follow below mentioned steps.

Please make sure all Internet Explorer Windows are closed.

Click on start – click on Control Panel – Please double click on Internet options and Click on the advanced tab at the top and click on Reset Button and let it reset and it would reset all IE settings to its default. Please try these steps and let me know.

Let me know of the findings. Glad to be of assistance.

Thanks & Regards
    Dell_Tapan_s
    Dell Social Media Responder
    Dell | Facebook
    Twitter
    DELL_deepa Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2012, 07:11 PM
    Hi Potato Salad,

My name is Deepa and I work for the Social Media and Community Team at Dell. First of all, you can try the following step:-
    If you are trying to get the print out from the browser itself it might not work for example if you are trying to use Internet Explorer as a browser and if you are clicking on the print button which is on the top right corner it might not help you out. Please try to open your email page and you need to use the print command which is on your email page and not on the browser itself.

In order to help you better please let me know the model number of your system.

Thanks and Regards
    Dell_Deepa_R
    Dell Social Media Responder
    https://twitter.com/Dellcares
    http://www.facebook.com/Dell

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Problem with printing e-mails [ 3 Answers ]

I can print a word document but when I try to print an e-mail the lettering is very small and the print seems to overlay the words. I tried going to tools; options; fonts as it was on medium and did not help. What else can I do?

Cannot Print E-mails [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone. This is not a new subject, but one that is close to my heart :( I work with Windows XP SP2, IE6 and OE6. I think my system is updated etc.. etc... but here is my problem. Recently when I try to print my e-mails in OE6, I keep getting an error message; 'An error has occurred in...

Epson 830 doesn't print e-mails [ 2 Answers ]

I Cannot Print Emails From My Epson 830 Printer

Unable to Print the mails from Outlook express but do not give any error too. [ 0 Answers ]

Hello every one,I import all of my mails from Microsot Outlook to Outlook express.There is no problem in sending and receiving the mails.But the problem is that I can give the command to print the mails from outlook express.But no print will come and no error too.When opened the printer,there is no...

View more questions Search