Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1970ss4544sp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2012, 05:09 PM
    Huntington bay fan installation drawings
    Old Huntington Bay fan. Can't remember how it was installed. Removed lights and cover and blades. Now looking at the bottom of the motor. Center nut loose. Can't see how it comes apart from here.There is a bell shaped cover over the motor so you can't access anything behind it. Does the motor slide off the shaft? Any ideas?

Check out some similar questions!

Huntington Bay fan remote controler [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Huntington Bay fan with factory installed remote control. It was working till Yesterday. Now when I try to turn on the fan, it works only as long as I keep the remote button pressed. My question is: Is there anything that I can do to make it work normally? If I cannot make it work - Can I...

Hampton Bay Huntington III 52in Ceiling Fan Spec [ 2 Answers ]

I have purchased a Hampton Bay Huntington III 52in Ceiling Fan In addition I purchased a speed fan control to use with this Ceiling Fan. The Fan control is for 1.5 amp ceiling fans. Does the Hampton Bay Huntington III 52in Ceiling fan meet this 1.5A requirement? :)

Hampton bay fan installation [ 1 Answers ]

I just installed a Hampton Bay fan and the light comes on with the fan switch on the wall the same time the fan comes on. How can the light be on its own switch (there is one on the wall)

Hampton Bay Huntington III Ceiling Fan [ 3 Answers ]

I can't figure this one out for the life of me - I bought this fan new yesterday. The old fan in our bedroom had stopped working. The light was fine, but the fan died, so I just assumed the motor wore out since we use it all the time. Got the new fan up, everything seems good. It lights up but,...

Hampton Bay Huntington 2 [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know where I can get the tensioner clips for a Hampton Bay Huntington 2 fan (3 lights)? Or Is it possible to change out this light kit with one that has screws instead of tensioner clips? Thanks.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.