Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jennifersabe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2012, 02:46 PM
    Introduction letter from a home stager to a home builder
    Hi everyone! I am a professional home stager in the Cleveland Ohio area. I'm having a hard time writing an introduction letter to home builders in my area. My goal is create partnerships with builders. I want them to use my company to decorate their model homes. If you could help me out I would be most appreciative.

Jennie
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 13, 2012, 02:51 PM
    Honestly a short letter of opening your business and some reference of your experience.

99.9 get thrown in the trash, you make the contacts by going to job sites, to offices and seeing the people who would hire you in person.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I find the builder of my home? [ 9 Answers ]

How do I find who the builder of my home was?

Home builder contract [ 1 Answers ]

We recently built a home that has had many issues from air infiltration, frost on walls, and a very undersized main floor. I have been in model homes from this builder and also a family home that they built that was the same floor plan but our was 200 square feet larger. My home doesn't compare...

Where can I find who the builder of my home was? [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Plant City, Florida, and am curious to learn who the builder of our rental house was. I've performed various online searches, but haven't had any luck. Thanks in advance!

Company introduction letter for audio/home theatre solution company [ 1 Answers ]

I want to introduce myself/company to one of the top interior designer. I am an individual dealing in audio / home theatre solutions. I want to an introduction letter for my company.

New Home W/builder warranty [ 1 Answers ]

I just bought a newly constructed home and it has a 1 yr "builder warranty". I am slowing finding some issues that need corrected like "lack of insulation" in the attic, garage, etc to name one. The builder is reluctant to provide the correct level of insulated protection and I feel he is not in...

View more questions Search