Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ginav68 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2012, 08:30 AM
    Daughter Abandoned with 3 small kids
    Son-in-Law abandoned Daughter with three small kids ages 1, 2 & 4. He started seeing another woman. Daughter just received an eviction notice from her Apartment due to Son-in-Law has not been paying the rent. They owe $1000. She really has no place to go especially considering the 3 small kids and it's hard to maintain Employment. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 13, 2012, 09:07 AM
    She needs to consult with an Attorney.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 13, 2012, 09:20 AM
    Why hasn't she filed for divorce and child/spousal support?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mom abandoned her Teenage Kids [ 4 Answers ]

What and how does the law stand on a Women#Mother who gave up all rights on her Teenage Kids

Mother abandoned daughter [ 7 Answers ]

My step daughters mother has not has any contact with her in almost a yr. Will be a yr Dec 27. Is this considered abandonment in Arkansas? Thanks for any help!

Abandoned kids by drug parents [ 1 Answers ]

We live in Mississippi. Basically my brother-n-law(30) and his babies' mama(21) are both on drugs and not through with their partying days although they have 2 kids age 2 and 1. They fight all the time and she gets physical. Their house is a pig sty. The last fight was at their 2 year old's...

My boyfriend has a daughter and he still talks to his ex that abandoned their child [ 8 Answers ]

So I am 21 years old and I am dating a guy who is 26 with a 4 year old daughter. He is just wonderful and so is his daughter. There are just a few problems. I never thought I would date a guy who had a child. It's OK, I don't mind. It's kind of scary sometimes. We kind of jumped into things. We...

Cousin abandoned kids and left them with me [ 3 Answers ]

On September 18 of 2006 my cousin was arrested on drug charges and of course her two kids were turned over to DCS, she gave my name as someone who could take the kids. I went and picked them up and she signed a limited power of attorney to me for the kids. Well it's now 2007, she has been out of...

View more questions Search