Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yrawhouser Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2012, 06:31 PM
    How do I obtain the serial # for my manufactured home
    What web site would allow me to find the serial numbers of my manufactured home?

Check out some similar questions!

Manufactured home [ 5 Answers ]

I live in a neighborhood where houses go for between$700,000 -$1,000,000+ range in the Bay Area.Would there be something wrong with having a pre-fab house built on my lot?Would it diminish the value of the house vs. a traditional constructed house?I need to tear down my house in the future and...

I owned a manufactured home and bought a new home in 09 can I get the tax credit [ 1 Answers ]

I purchased a new home in 2009. I owned a manufactured home that had a title, will I be eligible for the first time homebuyers credit. The manufactured home was in a community on leased land.

Manufactured home with no title or serial number [ 1 Answers ]

I own a manufactured home on a basement. I bought it by purchasing just the land it was on. There is no serial number because the manufactured home was completely remodeled. I have looked for a serial number in all the usual places and there is no number. It does not have a title either. I...

Serial # for manufactured home [ 2 Answers ]

Looking to refinance modular home but like other questions asked I'm in Minnesota with no serial # or title available would the dmv have records?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.