Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Andor Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2012, 05:46 PM
    How can I connect laptop if I have cable PC connection?
    If I buy Toshiba with the built-in high-speed wireless LAN, will I need anything else to buy?
    Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

Jul 13, 2012, 07:26 PM
    If the current device that terminates your Internet connection does not support wireless connectivity, you would need to replace it with one that does or alternatively add a wireless access point to your wired network.
    Andor Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2012, 08:24 PM
    Thank you very much for the answer! Do I talk to the cable provider?
    Sorry, but I am 70 years old and my grown daughter moved in with me. I definitely need to buy her a laptop since there is constant jockeying for the chair in front of my PC. ((

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Windows Vista laptop won't connect to internet wireless connection [ 2 Answers ]

I have a laptop running windows vista home premium. I have a motorola milestone smart phone. I can only get a local only connection between the laptop and smartphone using the hotspot on the phone. But if I use a computer running xp or windows 7 I am able to connect all the way to internet. Is...

How to connect laptop to laptop with male to male cable [ 7 Answers ]

USB male to male cable not recognised by laptops

Sony vaio laptop connect to Samsung lcd but on screen display check signal cable [ 1 Answers ]

1)I have sony vaio laptop with vist os & I have Samsung lcd TV. When I connect Samsung lcd TV I got display but on display continuous error running "check signal cable". 2) I have also compaq laptop they having windows xp os they will be connected properly with out error

View more questions Search