Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Glennys Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2012, 05:20 PM
    Blue princess holly bush- care in cold weather Canada
    I just purchased a Blue Holly -Prince bush - it is big and green -I'm wondering what special care if any it needs to survive our Manitoba winters - like minus 30 degrees. do I cover it in winter like the blue spruce etc.

Check out some similar questions!

HOLLY BUSHES: Blue Prince and Princess [ 10 Answers ]

Hello: I HOPE someone can help me. I purchased 6 bushes (Holly) from Lowe's. 3 were marked prince and 3 princess. However, after researching about the care of them when I got home, I found the Prince plant NEVER has red berries, and mine that do have red berries are marked princes. Then, I...

Cold weather [ 2 Answers ]

My bath is not draining would it be because of the cold weather

How far do I plant the blue prince from the princess? [ 3 Answers ]

How far do I plant the blue prince from the princess?

Pool care in freezing weather [ 1 Answers ]

We purchased a property which has an in-ground pool, so we are new to pool care. If it gets below freezing, do we need to run the pump continuously? Any other precautions we need to take if it freezes? Thanks!

Blue Boy Holly has Berries [ 1 Answers ]

I have research holly bushes and found you need one of the same kind and a male and female to get berries. I just bought one today(blue boy) to pollinate the 2 blue girls I already have. The thing I don't understand is the label on the pot and the tag on the bush say Blue Boy but I see some green...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.