Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hazek69 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2012, 02:46 PM
    Fighting evil type of movies.
    This movie where they fight evil in an alternate universe, the internet, something like that?
    Every time they leave there reality a blue light/electricity happens through the electrical wires and then they leave. (It may be only one person) They also have a Christmas special type of movie. Kind of like Transformers and power rangers. I forgot. But, yeah. If you know one, let me know. Ask me a question and I'll tel you if I remember, so you can speed up the process. :) Thanks.
    deksta Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2012, 06:17 PM
    It sounds like Pulse (2006)
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Oct 14, 2012, 06:26 PM
    This wasn't a movie, but
    A series,.

SuperHuman Samurai Syber Squad

-view intro-

---

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

70s/80s Adventure movie about 3 women fighting some evil stuff [ 2 Answers ]

I don't remember verymuch about this movie... and I don't know wich decade it was... I think it was an 80s movie... then again it could have been a 70s movie. I remember in the begininnig there were some bad guys terrorising a school and this one woman came and kicked their asses and saved the...

Chorus used in movies involving he devil or evil. [ 3 Answers ]

Im looking for the classical piece used all the time in movies when there is something evil or exciting or devilish happening. Im NOT thinking fugue by JS Bach... I don't know the word as they are in another language, but the beat is something like: Hee hee ho ho Hee hee ho ho... Does that...

View more questions Search