Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Olated Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2012, 01:29 PM
    Can I get suggestions on a good researchable topic for my B.Sc research methodology
    The topic should be on management accounting
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 12, 2012, 01:48 PM
    What has YOUR interest in this field ?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 12, 2012, 01:56 PM
    And make sure the topic you choose is one you love with all your heart because you will be eating with it and sleeping with it and breathing it for weeks until it is finished.

Jul 12, 2012, 02:14 PM
    I love the management aspect of accounting moreover my topic will determine my supervisor

Jul 12, 2012, 02:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben View Post
    What has YOUR interest in this field ?
    I love the management aspect of accounting moreover my topic will determine my supervisor
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 12, 2012, 02:22 PM
    1. "Best Value" and what that means in products and services in today's economy.
    2. How a midsized company can emphasize quality while at the same time keeping controllable costs in check.
    3. Something involving outsourcing.

Jul 12, 2012, 02:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    1. "Best Value" and what that means in products and services in today's economy.
    2. How a midsized company can emphasize quality while at the same time keeping controllable costs in check.
    3. Something involving outsourcing.
    I will prefer the second question but hope I won't have difficulty in getting materials for the research
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 12, 2012, 02:31 PM
    Doing research and getting supporting documents should not be a problem. How are you going to look for them and obtain them?

Jul 12, 2012, 02:35 PM
    Doing research and getting supporting documents should not be a problem. How are you going to look for them and obtain them?
    Probably check online or visit libraries...
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 12, 2012, 02:36 PM
    Are you in the US?

Jul 12, 2012, 02:42 PM
    Are you in the US?
    No am in Nigeria
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 12, 2012, 02:53 PM
    Go to the reference desk at your university library. Ask them to do a literature search with various keywords. Be as targeted as possible so you don't end up with unrelated manuscripts/documents/articles.

Jul 12, 2012, 03:01 PM
    Go to the reference desk at your university library. Ask them to do a literature search with various keywords. Be as targeted as possible so you don't end up with unrelated manuscripts/documents/articles.
    Can you please help me out with the materials and send it to my e-mail address
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 12, 2012, 03:13 PM
    No. The literature research is for YOU to do at a library, either public or university. I already did my own literature searches for my papers.

The reference librarian will know what you need.

Jul 12, 2012, 03:19 PM
    No. The literature research is for YOU to do at a library, either public or university. I already did my own literature searches for my papers.

The reference librarian will know what you need.
    All right thanks but can I have your e-mail address?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 12, 2012, 04:06 PM
    It is a site rule not to publish/post one's email address. If the admins find out, I will be in big trouble.

I am always here, so feel free to post any questions.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jul 12, 2012, 04:49 PM
    Is this a new form of the Nigeria scam, send me some materials, now I need some money to release them from customs?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 12, 2012, 04:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    is this a new form of the Nigeria scam, send me some materials, now I need some money to release them from customs?
    He hasn't promised to pay me yet, so the jury is still out. I am happy to help, but not to do all the work. (If I do the literature search, then he will ask me to put it together into a comprehensive whole and oh, please write the paper while you are at it.)

I gave a girl a boost last night, but then she decided she wanted me to do it since I was so much more capable and because I was asking her to do too much work.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jul 12, 2012, 04:59 PM
    He hasn't promised to pay me yet, so the jury is still out. I am happy to help, but not to do all the work. (If I do the literature search, then he will ask me to put it together into a comprehensive whole and oh, please write the paper while you are at it.)

I gave a girl a boost last night, but then she decided she wanted me to do it since I was so much more capable and because I was asking her to do too much work.
    These people are always so needy, like they don't have any resources of their own. Nigeria is a developed society in west africa, if he got this far he can do the research himself. If he does promise to pay you, I expect there will be a catch and you will need to send money to release the funds.

I am becoming quite fed up with the attitude behind most of the questions on this Board. Do they have no understanding of what it takes to be a professional accountant? I hate opportunism
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 12, 2012, 05:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    These people are always so needy, like they don't have any resources of their own. Nigeria is a developed society in west africa, if he got this far he can do the research himself. If he does promise to pay you, I expect there will be a catch and you will need to send money to release the funds.
    I am sure I won't see a cent. I told him to find a reference librarian, so that should solve all his problems.
    I am becoming quite fed up with the attitude behind most of the questions on this Board. Do they have no understanding of what it takes to be a professional accountant?
    Seems like if someone got this far in school, writing a thesis should be a piece of cake, but just take time and work -- ooooops, there it is! WORK!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Researchable topic in the field of accounting [ 3 Answers ]

Help!! Urgent.

What could be a good possible research topic in eco-tourism? [ 1 Answers ]

Possibly in a small town of Namibia

Could anyone suggest a good Accounting research topic? [ 0 Answers ]

Currently looking for an Accounting Research topic for our research paper in IT audit... Could anyone suggest a good topic? Sensible answers would really be helpful... Thanks, :)

A good research topic in the field of accounting and finance [ 1 Answers ]

Research topics in the field of accounting and finance

View more questions Search