Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nattywatty3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2012, 11:37 AM
    Transferring mortgage?
    Hello my grandparent have beign trying to sell there house for over 2 yrs now but haven't had any luck and I would like to take the house with its mortgage is it possible for them to add me on the mortgage and for me to pay or for them to transfer the mortgage to me ? Really need help ?

Check out some similar questions!

Glen Pool Club, Inc. has a $150,000 mortgage liabilty. The mortgage is payable in mo [ 1 Answers ]

Glen Pool Club, Inc. has a $150,000 mortgage liabilty. The mortgage is payable in monthly installments of $1,543 , which include interest computed at an annual rate of 12 percent (1 percent monthly). Prepare a partial amortization table showing (1) the original balance of this loan, and (2)...

Transferring mortgage [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, can anyone please help - My sister bought a house in which me and my brother live in - the deeds and mortgage are in her name but I pay half the mortgage and all bills. I recently got married and she now wants to transfer everything into mine and my spouses name by April next year, as the...

Transferring mortgage and deed [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and purchased a home that my sister had lived in a year prior to u moving in.We had a verbal agreement that since she couldn't finance it herself due to bad credit , my husband and I would get in finance in our names and give her 1 year to straighten out her credit and we would...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.